Oticon Opn S 1 R – rechargeable miniRITE hearing aid04/22/2020
Phonak UV Sanitizer Dryer08/20/2020
Kapak Electric Disinfection Dryer – Hearing Aids
Kapak Electric Disinfection Dryer
It ables to deliver the highest quality of clean and freshness of all of your hearing systems.
Using double ultraviolet lights and 55C warm air eliminates 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
The cleanliness can prevent ear infection risks and protect and endure your hearing aids systems and your health.
Heat 50 degrees, Automatic Microprocessor control temperature and timing for 3 hours.
2 UV-C lights (254nm wavelength), Automatic Microprocessor control for 8 minutes.
UV-C safety control, ensure the UV-C lights working only when the cover is closed
Sensor switches on / off / working status with vibrate and beep buzzer indicate.
5 LEDs indicate working timer
USB function for computer and power bank using
Power adapter for AC22-240V electrical outlet.
SoundLife Hearing provides professional consultation and can help you to restore your hearing. Better be quick, it is available for limited slots only. (T&C applied)
How to use the Kapak Electric Disinfection Dryer
- Moisture and sweat can damage your hearing aids. Learn how to use a Kapak Electric Disinfection Dryer in this video.
- This device is to dry and disinfect your hearing aids at the same time. First, you need to connect the cable to the side of the device and the power adapter. Then, plug the power adapter into a socket.
- To start, open the lid of the dryer, And place the hearing aids inside the drying station,(Remember to remove the batteries if these are non-rechargeable hearing aids)
- Now, you can gently close the lid, Briefly press on the sensor button and you will hear a beep and feel a vibration, Now the electric disinfection dryer is switched on.
- This light here is the UVC light where it will eliminate germs and bacteria to 99.9%, And the lights will switch off automatically after 8 minutes.
- After that, the 3 hours drying process starts and The LED light here will go of one by one after every 37 minutes
- After 3 hours, the disinfection and drying process finishes And the device will switch off automatically.
- When the device is operating and you wish to switch it off, press the button for 3 seconds until you hear a long beep with a long vibration and The device will be switched off.
- Lastly, remember to cool down your hearing aids before using them.