ReSound TV Streamer 201/15/2021
ReSound Multi Mic01/15/2021
ReSound Phone Clip+
The Phone Clip+ is a small, lightweight, wireless clip-on device that sends sound from a Bluetooth enabled mobile phone directly to your clients´ hearing instruments, and the microphone on the Phone Clip+ sends sound back to the mobile phone. A robust swivel clip makes it possible to always securely attach the Phone Clip+ to clothes with optimal speech pickup.
It’s extremely easy to use.
The client can perform basic phone operation like answering and ending calls or adjusting volume with a click of a button. It also offers easy-to-use, state-of-the-art headset functionality, like last number redial and voice dialing.
When not on the phone, the Phone Clip+ doubles as a basic remote control by controlling volume and program change on the hearing instruments. It also features a mute button if the client wants to block out unwanted environmental background noise while on the phone.
SoundLife Hearing provides professional consultation and can help you to restore your hearing. While you’re at it, grab this opportunity and get the 7 days Hearing Aid Home Trial Program. Better be quick, it is available for limited slots only. (T&C applied)
Easy to connect
• To pair the Phone Clip+ with the hearing instruments simply press the hearing instrument pairing button on the Phone Clip+, open and close the battery door of the hearing instruments within 20 seconds
• Pairing can also be done through the ReSound Aventa® 3 fitting software
• Once installed, the phone clip will stay paired to the hearing instrument – one time operation
• Simply press the Bluetooth® pairing button on the Phone Clip+ to put it into Bluetooth® pairing mode when pairing to a mobile phone
Easy to use
• Answer and end calls with a click of a button
• Double click to make a last number redial or hold to engage voice dialing
• Easy-to-use volume control for personal preference
• Block out environmental sound with a click of the Mute button*
• Swivel clip or lanyard attachment for secure and optimal placement of the Phone Clip+
• Use the Phone Clip+ as a basic hearing instrument remote control when not on the phone (adjust volume, change program or mute* hearing instrument microphones)
• Easily recharge the Phone Clip+ from the computer USB or wall outlet using the included cable
• 6 hours of talk time, 80 hours of standby time
Combination of 2.4 GHz wireless technology and Bluetooth® technology
• Communication between the Phone Clip+ and the hearing instruments uses 2.4 GHz wireless technology: a smart, robust and reliable standard that provides a strong, clear and stable signal
• Communication between the Phone Clip+ and the mobile phone uses Bluetooth® technology; the Phone Clip+ connects with most Bluetooth® enabled phones