The ReSound Unite™ Remote Control 2 is for clients who appreciate an easy overview of their hearing instrument and accessory settings. They can use it to change programs, adjust the volume, and control streaming from the TV Streamer 2 and Mini Microphone.
The Remote Control 2 allows the client to adjust the volume both monaurally and binaurally. When in streaming mode, they can individually adjust volume of the hearing instrument vs. streamed audio volume.
The Remote Control 2 has a high contrast LCD display so clients can clearly see their instrument settings at a glance.
With the simple keypad, it’s easy to choose programs, control volume, and mute hearing instruments. The elegant look and small, handy feel of the Remote Control 2 makes it a pleasure to stay in control.
Soundlife also offer a complete range of hearing products, associated accessories and solutions for both adult and children. Come and try out Free 7 days Hearing Aids Trial, Audiologists Consultation and Hearing Aid Advice.
Easy to connect
• To pair: just press the pairing button on the Remote Control 2 and open and close the battery door of the hearing instruments within
• Pairing can also be done through the ReSound Aventa® 3 fitting software
Easy to use
• At the push of a button you can control volume, mute/unmute, and change programs
• Volume can be adjusted monaurally as well as binaurally
• ‘Home’ button lets you return to your default settings
• The ‘Streaming’ button activates streaming from your TV Streamer 2 or Mini Microphone (optional streaming devices)
• Rechargeable with battery status indicator
• Mechanical ON/OFF switch to avoid unintentional activation
2.4 GHz wireless Technology
• A smart, robust, and reliable standard that has a strong, clear, and stable signal